2017. december 1., péntek

LECTURES IN MOSCOW



If you are around Moscow, come to the Central House of Artists (to the place where the International Poster Biennial - Zalataya Ptsela – used to take place), now there is a big-big book fair. Official Russian title: Ярмарка интеллектуальной литературы non/fiction 2017. Tomorrow on 1 PM I will give a lecture there. I will speak about the Hungarian book illustration – from the old illustrators (starting with the famous Hertul family) till the contemporary artists (Dora, Kinga, Jacquline, etc.) then I will show how I made an anamorphic illustration for The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe. On Sunday Serge Serov invited me to give a lecture in his Art University at 3 PM. I will speak about my works and I will show posters, etchings, illustrations, animations.  All  readers of Utisz Blog are very welcome.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: